Animation Trailer Battle - Hotel Transylvania 2, Peanuts, Zootopia & More!2:15 PM
- It's Disney so there is a 99% chance that is is going to be good
- Jason Bateman's voiceover is quite charming and seems like a perfect fit for this movie
- Fun to see a weird matchup between a Fox and Bunny - the chemistry should be quite comedic
- It's like an actual advertisement for the land 'Zootopia' which is quite unique and cool
- A generally likeable and light-hearted trailer
- Not much about the plot is revealed
- We don't get to hear Ginnifer Goodwin voice the Bunny
- The Goat at the end ruins what is a generally good trailer
- Not a very original idea - Madagascar, The Wild, Open Season etc
The Good Dinosaur -
- It's Pixar so there is a 99% chance that it is going to be good
- The story is quite funny and makes you think - 'what if dinosaurs were still around'
- Will probably do well following Jurassic World's performance
- The animation looks a little too cartoony for a Pixar movie - belongs on Disney Junior not the big screen
- The T-Rex's look more cute than they do scary
- Not much is revealed
- High potential to be a major mis-step for Pixar after the acclaimed Inside Out
Hotel Transylvania 2 -
- It's a Selena Gomez movie so I will go and see it no matter what
- The first film was really fun and likeable
- This one seems just as comedic and made me giggle a few times
- The story seems quite original
- Like the use of technology - will suit modern day audiences
- Dracula's Dad has the potential to be an interesting character
- Good use of music
- The baby is very cute!
- High risk factor of turning into a terrible Adam Sandler movie
- The main characters from the first film seem to turn into sub-plot characters
- The film seems to be less about Hotel Transylvania - it is just a backdrop this time
- How do they have a baby when one is in their 20s and the other is in their 120s?
- Animation quality isn't the best
The Peanuts Movie -
- Feels very retro - original compared to todays concentrated market
- Use of music makes it feel very feel good
- Has some charming moments - the naturally curly hair joke is hilarious
- Could easily be a TV movie
- Voice cast is annoying
- Animation isn't the best but sticks to its routes which is nice to see
- Overcrowded cast?
- Story is quite broad
- Will either appeal to kids under 4 or adults - not both
The Secret Life of Pets -
- Probably the most original and interesting idea out of the bunch
- Has a wide appeal - doesn't just focus on dogs or cats, fishes and birds are included which means that the majority of people will be able to relate
- Good animation
- From a studio that hasn't produced a film I don't like (even though Despicable Me 2 could have been better)
- Went on a bit
- The cat eating the chicken joke took up a lot of the trailer
- Not much on the story
- Another talking animal movie
My Verdict - Ranked!
1. The Secret Life of Pets
3. Hotel Transylvania 2
4. The Peanuts Movie
5. The Good Dinosaur
What order would you rank them? - Comment Below!
See You Soon!